These terms govern use of the Internet forum at https://forums.rwusers.org. To use the forum, you must agree to these terms with RWUsers, the forum providers that run the forum.
The forum providers may offer other products and services, under different terms. These terms apply only to use of the forum.
These terms include a number of important provisions that affect your rights and responsibilities, such as the Disclaimers, limits on the forum providers’ liability to you (Limits on Liability, your agreement to cover the forum providers for damages caused by your misuse of the forum (Your Responsibility, and dispute jurisdiction.
Subject to these terms, the forum providers give you permission to use the forum. Everyone needs to agree to these terms to use the forum.
Your permission to use the forum is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be at least thirteen years old.
- You may no longer use the forum if the forum providers contact you directly to say that you may not, or suspends your account.
- You must use the forum in accordance with Acceptable Use and Content Standards.
- You may not break the law using the forum.
- You may not use or try to use another’s account on the forum without their specific permission.
- You may not buy, sell, or otherwise trade in user names or other unique identifiers on the forum.
- You may not send advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations through the forum, or use the forum to gather addresses or other personal data for commercial mailing lists or databases.
- You may not automate access to the forum, or monitor the forum, such as with a web crawler, browser plug-in or add-on, or other computer program that is not a web browser. You may crawl the forum to index it for a publicly available search engine, if you run one.
- You may not use the forum to send e-mail to distribution lists, newsgroups, or group mail aliases.
- You may not falsely imply that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by the forum providers.
- You may not hyperlink to images or other non-hypertext content on the forum on other webpages.
- You may not remove any marks showing proprietary ownership from materials you download from the forum.
- You may not show any part of the forum on other websites with
- You may not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the forum.
- You may not strain infrastructure of the forum with an unreasonable volume of requests, or requests designed to impose an unreasonable load on information systems underlying the forum.
- You may not impersonate others through the forum.
- You may not encourage or help anyone in violation of these terms.
- You may not submit content to the forum that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, abusive, or profane.
- You may not submit content to the forum that violates the law, infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, violates anyone’s privacy, or breaches agreements you have with others.
- You may not submit content to the forum containing malicious computer code, such as computer viruses or spyware.
- You may not submit content to the forum as a mere placeholder, to hold a particular address, user name, or other unique identifier.
- You may not use the forum to disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, like others’ confidential or personal information.
The forum providers may investigate and prosecute violations of these terms to the fullest legal extent. The forum providers may notify and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violations of the law and these terms.
The forum providers reserve the right to change, redact, and delete content on the forum for any reason. If you believe someone has submitted content to the forum in violation of these terms, contact us immediately.
You must create and log into an account to use some features of the forum.
To create an account, you must provide some information about yourself. If you create an account, you agree to provide, at a minimum, a valid e-mail address, and to keep that address up-to-date. You may delete your account at any time on request, by contacting us.
You agree to be responsible for all action taken using your account, whether authorized by you or not, until you either close your account or notify the forum providers that your account has been compromised. You agree to notify the forum providers immediately if you suspect your account has been compromised. You agree to select a secure password for your account, and keep it secret.
The forum providers may restrict, suspend, or close your account on the forum according to its policy for handling copyright-related takedown requests, or if the forum providers reasonably believe that you’ve broken any rule in these terms.
Nothing in these terms gives the forum providers any ownership rights in intellectual property that you share with the forum, such as your account information, posts, or other content you submit to the forum. Nothing in these terms gives you any ownership rights in the forum providers’ intellectual property, either.
Between you and the forum providers, you remain solely responsible for content you submit to the forum. You agree not to wrongly imply that content you submit to the forum is sponsored or approved by the forum providers. These terms do not obligate the forum providers to store, maintain, or provide copies of content you submit, and to change it, according to these terms.
Content you submit to the forum belongs to you, and you decide what permission to give others for it. But at a minimum, you license the forum providers to provide content that you submit to the forum to other users of the forum. That special license allows the forum providers to copy, publish, and analyze content you submit to the forum.
When content you submit is removed from the forum, whether by you or by the forum providers, the forum providers’ special license ends when the last copy disappears from the forum providers’ backups, caches, and other systems. Other licenses you apply to content you submit, such as Creative Commons licenses, may continue after your content is removed. Those licenses may give others, or the forum providers itself, the right to share your content through the forum again.
Others who receive content you submit to the forum may violate the terms on which you license your content. You agree that the forum providers will not be liable to you for those violations or their consequences.
You agree to indemnify the forum providers from legal claims by others related to your breach of these terms, or breach of these terms by others using your account on the forum. Both you and the forum providers agree to notify the other side of any legal claims for which you might have to indemnify the forum providers as soon as possible. If the forum providers fail to notify you of a legal claim promptly, you won’t have to indemnify the forum providers for damages that you could have defended against or mitigated with prompt notice. You agree to allow the forum providers to control investigation, defense, and settlement of legal claims for which you would have to indemnify the forum providers, and to cooperate with those efforts. The forum providers agrees not to agree to any settlement that admits fault for you or imposes obligations on you without your prior agreement.
You accept all risk of using the forum and content on the forum. As far as the law allows, the forum providers and its suppliers provide the forum as is, without any warranty whatsoever.
The forum may hyperlink to and integrate forums and services run by others. The forum providers do not make any warranty about services run by others, or content they may provide. Use of services run by others may be governed by other terms between you and the one running service.
Neither the forum providers nor its suppliers will be liable to you for breach-of-contract damages their personnel could not have reasonably foreseen when you agreed to these terms.
As far as the law allows, the total liability to you for claims of any kind that are related to the forum or content on the forum will be limited to $50.
The forum providers welcome your feedback and suggestions for the forum. See the Contact section below for ways to get in touch with us.
You agree that the forum providers will be free to act on feedback and suggestions you provide, and that the forum providers won’t have to notify you that your feedback was used, get your permission to use it, or pay you. You agree not to submit feedback or suggestions that you believe might be confidential or proprietary, to you or others.
Either you or the forum providers may end the agreement written out in these terms at any time. When our agreement ends, your permission to use the forum also ends.
North Carolina Law will govern any dispute related to these terms or your use of the forum.
You and the forum providers agree to seek injunctions related to these terms only in state or federal court in Raleigh, North Carolina. Neither you nor the forum providers will object to jurisdiction, forum, or venue in those courts.
If a provision of these terms is unenforceable as written, but could be changed to make it enforceable, that provision should be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable. Otherwise, that provision should be removed.
You may not assign your agreement with the forum providers. The forum providers may assign your agreement to any affiliate of the forum providers, any other entity that obtains control of the forum providers, or any other entity that buys assets of the forum providers related to the forum. Any attempted assignment against these terms has no legal effect.
Neither the exercise of any right under this Agreement, nor waiver of any breach of this Agreement, waives any other breach of this Agreement.
These terms embody all the terms of agreement between you and the forum providers about use of the forum. These terms entirely replace any other agreements about your use of the forum, written or not.
You may notify the forum providers under these terms, and send questions to the forum providers, at email@example.com.
The forum providers may notify you under these terms using the e-mail address you provide for your account on the forum, or by posting a message to the homepage of the forum or your account page.
The forum providers last updated these terms on July 19, 2023, and may update these terms again. The forum providers will post all updates to the forum. For updates that contain substantial changes, the forum providers agree to e-mail you, if you’ve created an account and provided a valid e-mail address. The forum providers may also announce updates with special messages or alerts on the forum.
Once you get notice of an update to these terms, you must agree to the new terms in order to keep using the forum.