Using YouTube TV streaming service

I have used a variety of services for watching television and my favorite is YouTube TV. I have used Dish satellite, Comcast, Sling, and Hulu.
I like the channels included with the base YouTube TV plan that includes locals and I can watch when I travel. Locals when traveling are linked to the area you are in.
Other items I like about YouTube TV is the way the channels line up and the ability to change the order, the ability to add up to 5 additional family members to watch but only 3 can stream on different devices at the same time unless you add one of the additional services that allows you to stream on unlimited devices on your home network plus 3 outside of the home network or other services that allow streaming on unlimited devices.
I have a referral link that will save a new customer $15, shared at Featured Referral Links

I had Sling until ESPN just disappeared one morning without notice, only to find out it was a carriage dispute that they kept quiet up until channels disappeared. I immediately cancelled and moved to Hulu, Disney, ESPN+ package and have been relatively happy since.

@cbwahlstrom said:
I had Sling until ESPN just disappeared one morning without notice, only to find out it was a carriage dispute that they kept quiet up until channels disappeared. I immediately cancelled and moved to Hulu, Disney, ESPN+ package and have been relatively happy since.

Hulu is my next favorite and the inclusion of ESPN+ would be beneficial to me since I’m paying for it in order to watch the local college sporting events. I still have my account. But I like YouTube TV for the feature to share with other family members, the recording features and watching when traveling.

I have YouTube TV also and I think it has the best user interface. But, before recommending it to someone, I have to ask if they watch A&E, Lifetime, or the History Channel, since those channels are not available on YTTV.