What Music Are You Listening To?

I borrowed the idea for this topic from another forum I’ve frequented in the past. I’m confident most here listen to music on their phones; so, I figure it fits with this Community’s vibe of helping each other enjoy technology affordably.

This song was pretty popular locally in Boston. According to Wikipedia, it got some airplay on alternative rock radio stations nationwide.

I was reminded of the song reading this online article on my phone :wink::

It came as news to me, Jen Trynin now lives in the town I grew up in Watertown, Massachusetts, which is just outside Boston.

2 Likes

I listen to… everything. Classical, Hip-hop, obscure tunes from the 70’s, Pop music, Jazz, K-pop…just pretty much everything. I have a SiriusXM subscription that I use most often for listening to music, because I never know what I might be in the mood to listen to from one moment to another. I also have a YouTube Music subscription for those times I want to create my own playlist.

When it comes to classical music, the sound you get from the best playback system pales in comparison to a live symphony in a concert hall. If you’ve never been…treat yourself to a night at the symphony.

In keeping with the Boston theme, here’s one of my favorite singer/songwriters to come out of the Boston coffeehouse scene:

2 Likes

I generally listen to jazz and jazz fusion.

I’ve recently rediscovered this band. In fact I’ve rediscovered a number of out of print bands that I do not have in my vinyl and CD collection thanks to Youtube.

Though not a rediscovery a bass player I have a lot of respect for and one of the most down to earth people I know. This also happens to be my just about to be 3 years old granddaughter’s favorite song.

@rolandh I spent much of my 1960’s childhood in Massachusetts. My father was stationed at Hanscom Field AFB a couple of times. It has been a while since my wife and I have visited. It did feel strange with the national park as that is where I use to go play in the woods when the base was more open.

1 Like